Live-in Carer (Temp cover)
21 hours ago
£650 - 700/per week
Experienced Female Live-in Carers required.
This is a temporary position to cover. On successful completion of this assignment, you may be offered another assignment. You would be required to have a valid enhanced disclosure certificate, as this role is a quick start.
Expected start date is Wednesday 31/08/22 and would last for two weeks.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to live in the client's home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Workers have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- COVID-19 precautions Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Camden, Camden Town, London, UK
£650 - 700/per week bonuses, company pension scheme, shopping discounts (after 6 months)
Live in Carer
Christies Care Ltd
Live In Carer
Rivendell Care & Support
Helping Hands Homecare