Live in Carer
4 days ago
We are looking to recruit full-time Live-in Carers. We are offering a salary of up to £700 per week with a joining bonus of £250!!
Please note: this vacancy is paid as PAYE and you will be employed by Beaumont Healthcare.
Full induction and training will be provided.
At Beaumont Healthcare we are committed to providing quality, tailored care solutions for clients in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and beyond.
You will be caring for our clients in the comforts of their own homes in a way which respects their dignity and promotes independence. Live-in Carers live with a client for the duration of their chosen rota pattern (e.g., 2, 4 or 6 weeks). The rota of a live-in carer means that you may have a few weeks off to give you relief from work, however if we have other packages that need care, we may be able to offer you work in your relief days/weeks.
Please note, that this role is a 0-hour contract due to working for Beaumont Healthcare.
- Assisting with activities of daily living.
- Following our service users' care plans.
- Adhering to any timetables that have been agreed upon for each service user.
- Building trusting relationships with our service users
- Give a high standard of personal care ensuring our service users are always comfortable.
- Liaise with relevant caring personnel such as GPs and the District Nurse if this is a necessary part of the required care.
- Liaising with our service users’ families and advocates with courtesy always.
Benefits of working for Beaumont Healthcare:
- Paid, full internal training and induction – no experience required!
- Competitive pay rates – increased annually
- Mileage payment
- Free DBS check
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working pattern (long days, short days, weekends, nights)
- Career development opportunities
- Discounts in high street retailers and restaurants
- Team building days and participation in company charity events
- Refer a friend scheme with a generous bonus
- Friendly team and supportive work environment
To qualify for this role, you will need the right to work in the UK
This is an extremely rewarding role, if you are looking to make a difference in vulnerable people’s lives then please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Live In Carer
Rivendell Care & Support
Live In Carer - Male
Right at Home Maidenhead
Helping Hands Homecare
Helping Hands Homecare