Live in Carer
1 day ago
£700 - 750/per week
We are one of the leading live-in care providers in the UK, providing high-quality live-in carers for elderly and vulnerable people who wish to maintain their independence and remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We pride ourselves on offering our clients and their families dignity and peace of mind with a combination of high standards, kindness, understanding and confidentiality at all times.
Above all else, to be successful in this role you will possess a kind nature, with a real desire to make a difference in someone’s life. You’ll be expected to carry out your role in a discreet, professional and caring manner. Please note, you must be authorised to work in the UK, we regret we cannot offer sponsorship.
Duties vary according to individual clients’ requirements and could include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist client to live at home as safely and independently as possible
- Ensure client is kept safe and free from harm, abuse and neglect
- Enable client to take prescribed and over-the-counter medication safely as required
- Assist with personal care as required
- Provide companionship and emotional support as required
- Enable your client to mobilise as safely as possible
- Drive or assist the client to travel to appointments or social outings as required
- Shop for food and personal items for the client as required
- Assist client with activities of daily living as required
- Prepare healthy food to the client’s specification as required
- Enable the client to keep household pet/s at home as desired
- Present Corinium Care with accurate and timely expenses/update forms
- To ensure that any changes to the client’s condition or deviation from the Care plan is reported and updated to the office, via “accident/incident’ and “changes to care report” forms, to enable Corinium Care to keep up to date professional records.
- Respond to advice/instruction from Care Manager/Corinium Care staff as appropriate
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained
- 28 days holidays
- Flexible working, but ask that candidates can commit to at least one full week at a time
- Weekly travel and food allowance
Previous experience in the care industry is preferable but it is not essential to this role, as we provide training to successful applicants.
At Corinium we value our carers as much as our clients, you will have the full support of the team at all times, in addition to completely free extensive training.
Bristol Avon, UK
£700 - 750/per week Free training, weekly travel and food allowance
LIVE IN CARER
In Home Care Horndean
South West, UK
Live in Carers Wanted - from £840 to £1050
Continuity Care Limited
Live-in carer in Central London
Home Instead Westminster
The Care Hub Jersey