Berkeley Home Health
6 days ago
£602 - 647.50/per week
Our belief is simple — we put people first in everything we do. We help clients who might be older or have long term care needs live how they prefer to live in the comfort of their own homes. We go out of our way to look after our carers too, so if you want to provide tailored one-to-one care combined with the opportunity to take longer breaks you’ll find this a supportive and flexible environment.
As a live-in carer you will live with your client 24/7 for an agreed duration of time. As well as companionship you might also assist with personal care and various daily activities, management of medication and in some instances supporting specialist conditions such as dementia. All carers are matched to a client according to skills and experience.
What you need to know:
- In this role there is no such thing as a typical client or a typical day
- Every person you care for is an individual with their own personal needs and personality, and your care will need to be tailored to meet these needs
- This is a very rewarding and varied job where you are a vital person in the life of your client so they can lead as independent and fulfilled lives as possible
- Whilst it would be an advantage to have worked as a care assistant, live in carer, domiciliary care worker or health care assistant, it’s not essential - we are looking for people who have a caring nature and want to provide a great service to our clients
- Personal Care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Companionship and social outings
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping and cleaning
- Completion of daily records
- 24/7 live in position with flexible on/off rota pattern.
- Flexible work rota with regular breaks and time off between placements if requested
- Free accommodation and food (food allowance provided in some placements)
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year with the option of taking additional unpaid leave
- 24 hour emergency line phone support
- Supportive team
- Full, free of charge induction training programme (including accommodation where required)
- Ongoing training support with the option to complete Health and Social Care QCF whilst in your role
- "Carer of the Month" Awards
- Weekly Support Email and Monthly Newsletter
- You should be patient, kind and compassionate
- You should be enthusiastic with a strong desire to help people
- Driving Licence preferred but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Any offer of employment will be subject to completion of a Disclosure Barring Service check
- You need to be authorised to work in the UK, we cannot offer sponsorship
Berkeley Home Health group was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality home care on a one-to-one basis.
Over recent years, we have expanded our offices across England, growing to be one of the leading providers of live-in and visiting care across the UK for elderly and vulnerable adults.
£602 - 647.50/per week
Female live in carer reqd for 2 weeks. 14th -28th Aug
Tetra Live-in Care
Live In Carer
Caremark Wokingham & Bracknell
Ashridge Home Care