Live in Carer
Oxford Aunts Care
3 days ago
£658 - 749/per week
Up to £749 per week (Oxford and surrounding areas)
Are you looking to spend more time caring for your client one-to-one? At Oxford Aunts, we offer professional carers great rewards for providing high-quality live-in-care to elderly people in their own homes. With the flexibility of working shifts up to and beyond 10 weeks to suit your lifestyle, you can maximise your earnings while providing the best possible care.
We look after our Carers:
- Great rates of pay – you could earn up to £8,988 for 12 weeks of work
- Generous rest time in placement - 26 hours of paid breaks per week
- Free induction training with opportunities to further develop your knowledge through our ongoing training courses
- Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
- Local 24/7 support from our experienced team
- Free DBS check
- Free, confidential telephone line (Assistance Programme)
- We offer longer placements which enable you to spend more time building a meaningful relationship with the person you care for and that gives you the flexibility to fit your work pattern around your lifestyle choices
Your life-changing work will involve:
Living with our clients, providing companionship and support with personal care, domestic tasks and housekeeping (cooking, washing, ironing, hoovering etc.) so our clients can live well in their own homes.
You will have the opportunity to support people living with a variety of conditions, enabling you to further develop your skills and knowledge. All placements are within 70-miles of Oxford, so you must be able to travel to your client placement
What you’ll need:
- Hands-on professional care experience and the confidence to work independently. You may have worked as a live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain clear and accurate records
- To be reliable, compassionate and enthusiastic
- Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- As this is a live-in position you will need to commit to living with your client for up to 12 weeks at a time, although many of our Carers choose to stay in their placements for longer periods before having an extended break
Providing quality care in people’s homes since 1967, Oxford Aunts is run by a team of experienced care professionals and is part of Sodexo and The Good Care Group.
£658 - 749/per week
LIVE IN CARER
In Home Care Horndean
South West, UK
Live in Carers Wanted - from £840 to £1050
Continuity Care Limited
Live-in carer in Central London
Home Instead Westminster
The Care Hub Jersey