United Kingdom, GBP 500 - 600 per week, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 12 days ago
'Live-In' Domiciliary ‘Care’ - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Berkshire/Oxfordshire & Surrounding areas
Are you looking to work for a prestigious ‘care’ company who pride themselves in being very DIFFERENT to other providers?
Are you looking to be paid above industry salaries for the first class ‘care’ and companionship that you provide?
Are you considerate, patient and kind-hearted and would like to provide ‘care’ to regular clients in their homes so you can dedicate precious time to these individuals?
If you have answered yes to these questions and feel you can make a difference to these clients then please get in touch.
• Full U.K driving license and car owner is essential for this role
• Eligible to work in the U.K
• Seeking Live-In care work
• No experience required as full training will be given. It is so important that you are a person who genuinely wants to help people in their homes, over and above any experience you may or may not have.
• Excellent communication skills
• Remain calm under pressure
Care and support your client in their own homes in a variety of ways.
This would include Companionship, personal care, overseeing of medication and assist with day to day living requirements, such as preparing meals, shopping etc.
For immediate consideration please apply today to include a covering email as to why you feel you would be prefect for our team.