Live in Care Work - East of England
6 days ago
£616 - 707/per week
MANDATORY INDUCTION TRAINING
FAST TRACK: 10th - 16th June 2021**
FULL: 11th – 18th June 2021
Day 1 for both Full and Fat Track courses - Arrival & COVID Test
Friday 11th to Wednesday 16th June - Fast Track Induction Training
Monday 14th to Friday 18th June Full Induction Training
**To be considered for the fast track position, you will need to have the following:
- At least 1 years’ experience in the care sector
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Care Certificate Qualification or equivalent
You will be staying at our self-isolating cottages for the duration of training, and we will provide food so you can prepare your own meals.
The training will be a blend of online remote training and practical sessions. We will be socially distancing throughout training and relevant PPE will be provided as appropriate, during the course.
If you successfully complete the training you will be expected to stay at our self-isolating cottages until you are deployed to work. We cannot guarantee that you will be working straight away, but it is highly likely. However, if you are not deployed to work immediately, you will be paid a daily retainer and we will still continue to provide complimentary food & accommodation.
This procedure has been put in place due to COVID-19, to protect you, our staff and clients.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide person-centred support to clients to empower them to have as much control and choice over their lives as possible, to live an independent and fulfilled life. This is achieved by assisting them with all aspects of their daily activities and running of their home.
Duties and Key Objectives Include:
The postholder will support their client in the following:
- Assist clients with activities
- Be a companion and show an interest in the lifestyle choices of your client
- Provide your client with personalised care
- Assist with personal care
- Assisting with medication
- Ensuring that your client feels supported, included and able to participate in the community
- Giving your client choices and control over their lives
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Domestic duties such as cleaning, laundry, cleaning and assisting in food preparation
- Addressing needs and aspirations
- Ensuring a safe environment
- Putting your client first at all times
- Assisting your client to maintain cultural and religious activities
These duties are a guide to the work that the post holder will be required to undertake. They may change from time to time to meet changing circumstances and to ensure continuing person-centred support and partnership working.
To Apply online please CLICK HERE or click the Apply Now button below.
If you would prefer a paper application form please call the office on 01473 604464
£616 - 707/per week Paid 4 weekly