Live in Care Work - East of England
22 hours ago
£616 - 693/per week
MANDATORY INDUCTION TRAINING
**MANDATORY 5-DAY TRAINING IN IPSWICH, SUFFOLK** Arrival 15th October 2021
Training Dates Mon 18th, Tue 19th, Wed 20th, Thu 21st, & Friday 22nd October 2021
You may be asked to start working on immediately, if training has been successfully completed. You will be staying at our self-isolating cottages for the duration of training, and we will provide food so you can prepare your own meals.
The training will be a blend of online remote training and practical sessions. We will be socially distancing throughout training and relevant PPE will be provided
To Apply online please CLICK HERE or click the Apply Now button below.
Personal Support Worker
Hours of Work:
This position is live-in on a 0 hours basis, shifts are from Wednesday to Wednesday. A minimum of 1 weeks work is required at any given time. FRANTEC Ltd cannot guarantee work to any individual that applies for the position of Personal Support Worker due to the nature of work the individual will undertake.
Disclosure and Barring Service:
All Personal Support Workers who are contracted to FRANTEC Ltd are required to have an enhanced disclosure. This is a legal requirement to ensure we safeguard our clients.
Rate of Pay:
Starting at £616p/w (gross) paid 4-weekly
FRANTEC Ltd are a bespoke live-in care provider covering all of the Eastern Region. Our aim is to support clients to live in their own homes, to empower and maintain independent living skills, and provide person-centred care to achieve their desired outcomes. The health and well-being of our clients remains at the centre of our organisational values. This extends to our personal support workers, we offer person centred support and believe in treating each and every person as an individual.
Please visit our website: www.frantec-care.co.uk
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of the role is to provide person centred support to clients to empower them to have as much control and choice over their lives as possible, to live an interdependent and fulfilled life.
You will be expected to understand and execute a clients service user plan, ensuring that a clients needs are met on a day to day basis and support with setting goals for the future.
You are expected to maintain factual, accurate, and reliable records; including daily, financial, and medication as well as any other records that a client may require. These are to be returned to the office on a weekly basis.
You will be responsible for empowering, encouraging, and assisting clients in their daily lives; supporting clients to access the community, attend appointments, seek out new activities, maintain social connections and achieve goals.
You will be required to remain diligent in what you do, use your own initiative and ensure you report any concerns to FRANTEC LTD in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for maintaining training accounts, and will be expected to participate and engage in any training FRANTEC Ltd considers to be relevant to your role.
You will be required to communicate well and throughout all levels of the organization, with professionals and other colleagues.
Duties and Key Objectives Include:
The postholder will be expected to:
1) Support clients in accordance with their service user plan
2) Provide person centred care and ensure clients remain at the centre of your decision-making
3) Promote independence by encouraging choice and control
4) Ensuring that clients feel supported, included and able to participate in the community
5) Assist clients with activities and proactively support clients to attend any other activities that may be of interest
6) Assist with personal care, moving and positioning, and domestic duties
7) Assist with medication, ensuring it is all correct and any issues are reported in a timely manner.
8) Maintain factual, accurate, and detailed written records
9) Ensure a safe environment is maintained, carry out risk assessments, and report any concerns in a timely manner.
10) Support and assist clients to maintain cultural and religious activities
11) Communicate effectively with clients, family/friends, colleagues, managers, and any other professional
12) Attend appointments and professional meetings with relevant information
13) Report any changes to your clients needs in a timely manner
14) Remain pro-active, intuitive, diligent, and responsible
These duties are a guide and this list is not exhaustive. Your duties may change from time to time to meet changing circumstances, you will be notified of any other duties expected of you.
FRANTEC Ltd offer a variety of benefits:
- Person Centred Support
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal
- Travel paid between clients
- Free induction and continuous training
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Access to BHSF Rise (mental health and well-being app)
- Pastoral HR support
- Care certificate
- Remuneration for referrals
- Flexible working pattern
- Enhanced Personal Support Worker
- PPE provided
If you would prefer a paper application form please call the office on 01473 604464
£616 - 693/per week Paid 4 weekly
Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Live-in Care Worker
Home Instead North Devon & Exmoor
Live in Carer - Nationwide £600-800
A Class Care
Live in Carer - Ipswich and surrounding area £600-800
A Class Care