Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 4 days ago
Join our team of Live-In Care Assistant / Workers.
Due to an increase in demand we are looking for Live-In Care Assistants to support our customers in their own homes.
At Bluebird Care Cherwell & North Bucks, a family run care team we pride ourselves invaluing our staff and understand the importance of guidance and support to enable people to fulfil their full potential.
We are looking for people who share our values to provide person centred care delivered with compassion and empathy and a true understanding of our customers wishes.
As a Live-in Care Assistant you will be caring for customers on a one to one basis with them in their own homes assisting them with everyday tasks enabling them to live an independent and active life.
So, what can Bluebird Care offer you? We commit to providing the following:
* Excellent pay rates and paid holidays
* Comprehensive induction training (Experience preferred but not essential)
* A free android phone providing easy office communication, call schedules and electronic care plans.
* Ongoing training and career development
* Loyalty bonus at the end of each year.
* Opportunity to study for fully funded QCF’s in Health & Social Care
* Ongoing support and supervision from a dedicated team
In return, we are looking for people who possess:
* A friendly and caring approach and a genuine desire to help others
* The ability to integrate into somebody’s home and provide a holistic approach to care.
* Tact and sensitivity, together with a respectful approach to customers
* A reliable, flexible & professional attitude.
* Ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure
* Patience and understanding of your customer’s needs.
So if you are interested in a career where you are valued and will be developed to your full potential, then give our friendly care team a call on 01869 324293 or email Cherwell@bluebirdcare.co.uk