Live-in Care Assistant
9 hours ago
We offer a rewarding benefits and competitive salary for our Live In Care Workers which include:
£600.00 welcome bonus plus free DBS
You will be paid for your Induction and Training
28 days paid holiday.
Training and development opportunities such as diploma levels 2&3
You will be responsible for providing care and support to service users. This may include personal care, meal preparation, medication assistance, escorting service users to appointments and domestic duties.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable but full training and support will be given.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to manage, priorities and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
Full time positions available with flexible working patterns. Times to be discussed at interview
Level 2 health and social care diploma / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available
The successful Live In Care Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Harlow, Essex, UK
£725.00/per week WEEKLY PAY
Temporary Live In Carer needed
East Sussex, UK
Female live in carer reqd for 2 weeks. 14th -28th Aug
Tetra Live-in Care
Live In Carer
Caremark Wokingham & Bracknell