London, United Kingdom, GBP 120 - 180 per day, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 10 days ago
HFH Healthcare is a rapidly expanding complex healthcare service providing bespoke packages of care to highly dependent adults & children living at home with the following conditions:
* Spinal cord injuries,
* Acquired brain injuries
* Learning & physical disabilities
We are currently recruiting for live-in carers, to look after clients with spinal cord injurieswithin a home environment.
* Respecting the family environment
* Assisting with all manual handling
* Communicating and engaging with the client
* Assisting with equipment and all aspects of care
* Bowel evacuation and management
Pay Rates:£120 - £180 per 24 hour period.
Ideal experience and skills:
* Taking care of a client with a spinal cord injury
* Previous experience working as a live-in carer or providing personal care in a home environment
* An understanding of the considerations which need to be taken into account when caring for a client in a family environment
Our aim at HFH Healthcare is to provide our clients with a care team of the highest calibre. Our team of qualified specialist nurse trainers train all selected candidates in our fully equipped specialist training facility and further support all care teams in the client’s home on a daily basis.
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare, please submit your CV below, or alternatively contact us on 020 8944 8831.
Please be aware that if you do not receive a response to your application within 4 weeks you have been unsuccessful. Our policy at HFH Healthcare is not to keep your details on file unless you advise us otherwise.