4 days ago
£1 - 500/per week
Seraphim Home Care is a Unique care provider looking for special individuals to join our valued team of Care Professionals in Yate, Gloucestershire.
We provide compassionate, high-quality care and support to adults in their own homes by building trusting and long-lasting relationships.
What you will be doing as a Care Professional:
- Encouraging and supporting Service Users to define and develop their chosen lifestyles through personal-centred care in their own homes.
- To support service users in developing relationships to maintain contact with family and friends.
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills.
- Very competitive hourly rates.
- Flexible hours.
- Free, comprehensive training provided.
- Fulfilling and meaningful work.
- Mileage allowance
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
No previous experience is required as we provide all training and support.
An Enhanced DBS will need to be completed.
An excellent level of spoken and written English is mandatory.
Flexible part-time day, evening and weekend shifts are available for suitable individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
£12.50 to £20.30 per hour
£13.50 for the weekends
£100 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- 8-hour shift
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- Do you have a valid driving Licence and have access to a reliable vehicle?
- English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Full PPE provided
Work Location: In person
Bristol, Bristol, UK
£1 - 500/per week
Live In Care Worker
Greater London, UK
Live In Carer (Nottingham)
Almond Care Limited
North Somerset, UK