Consultus Care - Live-in Carer
Consultus Care & Nursing
3 hours ago
The role as a Live-in Carer:
Our exceptional Consultus live-in carers and nurses ensure hundreds of elderly and vulnerable people remain happy and secure amongst their belongings and memories in their cherished home.
We support private clients with care needs such as Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, Stroke, and Palliative care.
Please note – Consultus is unable to offer sponsorship. Only individuals with Pre-settled/Settled status, a British Passport or a British Ancestry Visa may apply to become a carer with us.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship
- Accompanying clients to appointments and social activities
- Washing, dressing, and various other aspects of personal care
- Cooking, shopping, laundry, and housekeeping
- Moving and positioning
- Toileting, assisting with incontinence
- Ensuring your clients feel safe, secure, and comfortable in their own home
- You can earn up to £1,064 per week plus £7.50 additional night call supplement
- Free in-house training in our award-winning training centre
- Free accommodation in one of our luxurious carer houses whilst training
- Travel costs as agreed with your clients
- Double rates of pay for bank holidays plus other occasional days
- Additional training and qualifications offered
- Flexible working – You choose when you work! Our bookings are typically 2-3 weeks long
- Dedicated care consultants to support you in your bookings
- Inclusive accommodation while on assignment
You'll also receive a complimentary training package from our award-winning centre worth over £200*.
*Training certificates received after 42 days' worth of bookings.
Carers who are new to Consultus will complete a blended induction programme which includes online training and attendance at our three-day face-to-face induction course at our training centre in Tonbridge.
Our training is recognised as a Skills for Care, Centre of Excellence. We invest in all our carers, whether you are new to care or experienced. Our carers are equipped with the right knowledge, information, and support to successfully build a career as a Live-in Carer.
Consultus Care & Nursing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure. It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with vulnerable adults.
Please click the Apply Now button below or contact our recruitment team on 01732 355 231 for more information
£749/per week Competitive payFree inhouse training & accommodation whilst training
Female live in carer reqd for 2 weeks. 14th -28th Aug
Tetra Live-in Care
Live In Carer
Caremark Wokingham & Bracknell
Ashridge Home Care