Bank Live in CAREGiver
Home Instead North Devon & Exmoor
21 hours ago
£700 - 805/per week
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon and Exmoor area as a Bank Live In Care CAREGiver. As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- As you will be staying in the client’s home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy
- You may be the only person the client sees over a period of time, it is therefore essential to document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions
- You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice to keep clients safe and promote their well-being
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Stimulate and encourage through a variety of activities (for example clothing selection, hobbies and crafts)
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Help with continence care
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay - £100 - £115 per day
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will also be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client and a separate room to stay.
This is an employed position. The role will require you to undergo training, DBS checks and reference checks.
To find out more please apply today.
Ilfracombe, Devon, UK
£700 - 805/per week
Self Employed Live-in Carer
Heritage Independent Living Ltd
24 hr live in carer
Personal Assistant Care Agency ltd
South West, UK
Carer - 20 hours/week