• Hard working Individual with a thorough knowledge in Community , Residential Care , Supported Living UK settings. Holds a Care Certificate UK – CPD approved.
• Friendly, compassionate, warm and Caring Health Care Worker who understands the 6 Cs in working with individuals.
• Enjoys playing games, and arranging different activities for fun like going to theme parks and being outdoors for picnic as part of therapy.
• Experience working with Mental Health , Dementia , Learning Disability Clients.
• Takes pride in maintaining confidentiality and treating every individual with dignity, offering emotional support and empathy in addition to Physical care.
General Care Experience
Live in care work, Home Care, Other Care Work, Care for close relative or loved one
Looking for work in the following locations:
London, South East, Berkshire, Brighton and Hove, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Middlesex, Milton Keynes, Oxfordshire, Portsmouth, Southampton, Surrey, West Sussex
English Language Level
Full License - I have my own car
- Brain Injury
- Catheter Care
- COSHH Training
- NVQ Health and Social Care