November 20th, 2015
I am young and enthusiastic individual who is wondering whether you are hiring within your company. Today I am in a position to apply for a Live-in Care in your company.
I decided to write a cover letter to introduce myself and then ask for a meeting to discuss what you are looking for. I am an articulate individual with a various of working experiences. I have interpersonal communication skills, excellent customer caring skills. I can work under pressure, and also can take initiative in situations.
I am also:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Naturally a caring person.
- Very familiar with all aspects of home care.
- An active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done.
- Well-organised; good planner; good time-manager.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Strong sense of responsibility to each patient.
- Able to deliver basic medical assistance until qualified technicians arrive
- Able to keep a calm demeanor in all situations
- Enjoys bonding with long-term clients
I would love the opportunity to work with for your company as a Live In Caregiver and to develop this kind of caring one on one relationship. My experience combined with my compassionate nature make me well-suited for the position of Live In Caregiver. I would appreciate hearing from you when convenient in order to meet in person to discuss my qualifications further. Thank you so very much for your time and consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Mariam H. Ahmed