I have experience as a live-in carer for 5 years in the UK. My experience covers:
1. advanced personal care,
2. incontinence care,
3. Minor mobility issues, i.e. Clients using zimmer frames and walking sticks to mobilise and a stairlift.
4. short term memory loss,
6. disposable stoma care,
7. Catheter bag administration
8. Covene management
12. Administering medication.
13. Organising and taking clients to doctors and dentist appointment
14. organizing chiropody home visits.
15. Catering for clients friends,
16. organizing outings,
17. cooking housekeeping and basic cleaning.
18. Palliative care
19, Administration and Secretarial skills
I am caring, honest, patient, reliable and have learnt to be a good listener. I have a good sense of humour. Cooking is one of my favourite past times.
MS RITA GAITSKELL