A registered Childminder with more than twenty years' experience of working with children and an Ofsted grading of Good awarded in November 2015. An organised individual with creative ideas who is able to use own initiative and make sound decisions, especially within various childcare settings. Enjoys supporting the needs of others and especially finds it rewarding to contribute to the development of children and desire to see their success. Also confident about own duties and responsibilities and outgoing. Seeking a secure opportunity working within a childcare setting where skills and experience can be utilised.
• Solid organisational skills and ability to plan various activities
• Working well in a team and on own initiative
• Time management and ability to prioritise
• Experience of working with children with SEN, Autism, EBD and Disability
• Creative and enthusiastic
• Competent working knowledge of different rules and regulations