Tapiwa Jonah Tavengwa
Caring and compassionate • Receptive to change; flexible and able to re-prioritise in order to make the best out of new challenges or demanding situations.
• Quicker learner; Self-starter with the ability to work independently and under pressure whilst maintaining a professional and calm approach.
• Attention to detail – proficient fault finder with good analytical thinking and problems solving skills.
• Researcher who’s not afraid to challenge current methods with new innovative, cost effective ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to encapsulate/articulate informational awareness.
• Reliable team player who encourages teamwork and promotes development within the team.
• Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with high workloads.
• An understanding and sensitivity to other cultures and issues raised by immigration/asylum matters.