SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
• Work well with people ;
• Strong awareness of hygiene , health and safety
• Advanced IT skills , using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Internet.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE :
• To perform basic personal care task as outlined in the service user’s care plan;
• Provide personal care i.e. assisting service users to go to bed, total body washing, in line with procedures, assisting with toileting, dressing, and feeding;
• To alert field care supervisors of any changes in the service user’s condition or circumstances .
OTHER INFORMATION :
• To create and maintain good communication with service user ;
• Make referrals to my team leader for equipment or services needed by service users;
• Ensure that medication is prompted or assistance is provided as necessary ;
• To adhere to all of the Organisation policies .