Passionate Live In Carer
4 days ago
- From £700 per week
- Bi-weekly payment - we deposit into your bank account every 14 days
- £300 joining bonus
- Flexible schedule - our unique technology allows us to schedule work that suits you
- Paid training - we cover the costs of training to ensure that you have the knowledge that you need
- £100 Amazon vouchers on completion of your first two weeks with us
- Let us pamper you with a selection of pampering treatments that you can choose from.
- Easy reporting - we provide you with the latest technology, making reporting easy so that you can focus on care delivery
- A friendly and incredibly supportive team
- Full training for someone who is New to Care! Also perfect for an experienced carer!
Lifted is looking for live-in care assistants to support and grow our care team and bring substantial change to the way that care is delivered to families and their loved ones through our industry-leading technology!
Lifted currently supports ~80 carers across London and Southern England. This includes 24/7 access to a care manager, opportunities for continued training and development, monthly carer forums at our Shoreditch HQ, and the opportunity to pursue the Care Certificate.
Were looking for empathetic, thoughtful candidates who are enthusiastic about helping people, as well as expertise in delivering quality care.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to explore your passion for helping others live their best life, read on!
- Providing companionship and encouraging independence
- Light domestic tasks
- Preparing meals and encouraging healthy food intake
- Assisting with feeding when needed
- Assisting with medication when needed
- Writing a report for each visit via the online app, recording medication taken by clients, and reporting any concerns
- Personal care & hygiene for male and female clients
- Eligible to legally work in the UK
- Reliable, punctual, and passionate!
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a smartphone with access to data in order to use our app
- PPE is provided for all carers including (but not limited to) Masks, gloves, Apron, Shoe Covers, and More.
- Your onboarding will include online training with our in-house trainer
£700.00/per week £300 Joining Bonus
Compassionate Carer Needed for Elderly Man in East London
Live in Care Worker
Caremark Cheltenham & Tewkesbury
Live in carer - Lewes, East Sussex
Candlelight24 Live In Care
East Sussex, UK
Community support worker
Airmid Staffing Ltd
East Sussex, UK