Male* Dementia Weekend Live-In Care Assistant
SweetTree Home Care Services
2 days ago
MALE* DEMENTIA LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT, Stanmore
Weekly Friday 10 am - Monday 10 am
Salary for 3 days is £288 per week plus a £500 Bonus after first month of placement
- Flexible Working
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Free Accredited Training
- Paid Holiday
- Career Progression
SweetTree is a CQC rated Outstanding Company that provides care and support to our clients in their own homes. Caring is very rewarding, especially in the current climate and we are currently looking for a passionate Dementia Live-In Care Assistant, to provide exceptional care and support to our male client in Stanmore who has Alzheimer's. He lives at home with his wife and has one small dog and we are looking for a male* live-in care assistant to support him at weekends with companionship and medication needs.
The successful Dementia Live-In Care Assistant candidate must have previous social care experience supporting elderly or dementia clients. Our accredited Care Training Academy will provide you with all the training & tools needed to provide outstanding care. The live-in pattern for this particular package will be regular weekend live in from each Friday 10 am to Monday 10 am.
The Dementia Live-In Care Assistant weekly rate starts from £672 per week so for this particular weekend Live In role the payment would be £288 per week, plus there is an additional food allowance and you will have your own room and a 2-hour break daily.
Our live-in care assistants will be rewarded with a £500 bonus after their first 4 weeks supporting our clients – that’s our way of saying thank you for the amazing work you do as live-in care assistants.
As a Dementia Live-In Care Assistant, you may be involved with:
- Providing companionship by spending time together, chatting, watching tv
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing, showering, dressing and toileting
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting with mobility needs
- Oversee the clients medication needs in line with the care plan
- Undertake household chores including cleaning, washing, and ironing
- Assist with other tasks such as making doctor appointments, picking up prescriptions or shopping
Our Dementia Live-In Care Assistant Benefits include
- Competitive day rates
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on-call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award-winning Care Training Academy
Please press apply for this Dementia Live-In Care Assistant role and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you will be invited to attend our 4-day pre-employment assessment training that will be conducted online, however preferably, you will require a laptop or IPAD to complete this.
* Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9
Stanmore, London, UK
Graduate/Live-in PA/Carer/Support Worker to Games Design Student-Hull
Live in carer