Job Details

Click here to become a registered jobseeker.

Live in P.A. needed

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)


Looking for an experienced live-in carer to help me with my disabled wife. Near Ely, Cambridgeshire. Starting January. Own bedroom and bathroom. Food and drink paid for.

Roy - 07986638252


Job Details

Full Time
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Self employed or Employed (PAYE)

Leave Comment: