Live in Healthcare Assistant - 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
1 day ago
£110 - 120/per day
Are you a caring, friendly and reliable person who wants to make a difference to someone’s life?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in healthcare?
Do you want to become a carer or already a carer who is looking to develop advanced clinical skills?
Live-in carers enable our clients with spinal cord injury to receive person-centred care in the comfort and security of their own homes. You will part of a stable core team on a rota of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off basis.
Whilst delivering exceptional quality one to one care as agreed in a personalised care plan, you will also be doing something truly life changing for our clients and their families, supporting our clients at work, home and social environment including holidays.
- Care experience
- Experience with bowel management would be an advantage
- Caring, compassionate and can do attitude
- General initiative, organization skills, good common sense
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
What HFH offers:
· Regular working pattern
· Payrate: £110/day - £120/day
· Part of a dedicated team for the client
· Free in-house Nurse led clinical training
· 24/7 on call Nurse support
About The Company:
HFH Healthcare is an independent healthcare provider which delivers exceptional quality of care to highly dependent adults & children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with NHS continuing healthcare teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex (including respiratory care, gastrostomy care, continence care).
We deliver 24/7, 365 days a year.
Full training is provided so previous experience is not necessary. We are looking for applicants with a pro-active and can-do attitude.
Benefits working for HFH:
· Competitive salary
· Career progression
· Carer Recognition scheme
· Staff benefits (discount on travel/attractions/shopping and restaurants)
· Paid holiday
· Enhanced rates for bank holiday
· Pension contribution
· £150 Refer a Friend scheme for employees
If you think you have the commitment and responsibility to help others, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to help change the lives of our clients.
We are currently undertaking all our interviews via What's app video call due to the Corona virus pandemic.
£110 - 120/per day