Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, GBP 600 - 700 per week, Self Employed
- Trust on Tap is a care and support platform that matches carers directly with older people living at home.
- We are looking for experienced live-in carers to join our growing team across Oxfordshire
- TrustonTap is an introductory agency supporting older people to live independently with all the services they need on tap. The company is incorporated in England & Wales, Registration number 9864667
Trust on Tap matches carers directly with older people living at home, without the need for a traditional care agency
- Great Pay - earn £600-£700/ week
- Set your own rates depending on experience.
- You keep c.80% of what the customer pays by comparison with c.40% via traditional domiciliary care agencies
- Flexibility. You decide which clients you work with.
- You are in control and work directly with the clients we help find for you.
- Find work in the right area for you
- Build your own client relationships
- Rewarding - Help people to live independently
Provide care and support including homehelp, personal care, shopping and companionship.
Support people to live happily and independently in their own homes.
• We are looking for kind, compassionate, trustworthy individuals with a strong desire to help others. We expect the highest standards of care.
• You will need to be self-motivated and flexible in your approach.
• We want you to be productive, not burdened with unnecessary paperwork and to spend all your time filling out forms. We want you to focus all your energies on providing brilliant, professional care to the wonderful people across Oxfordshire
• This is an exciting opportunity for experienced carers to work on a self-employed basis, via the innovative and dynamic TrustonTap platform.
• We are holding immediate interviews for people who have care experience and can start work in their local community.
• You will need to have excellent communication skills and be professional and presentable at all times.
• Own transport is essential.
• You will need to pass an enhanced DBS check and have access to the internet or a smartphone.
• Payment is directly into your bank account within 7 working days.
• You create your own profile on our platform and have full support from a dedicated in-house team