Live in Carer
KP Live-in Services
4 days ago
£570 - 700/per week
Are you looking for a rewarding role in delivering high-quality care within various locations?
Does a rewarding and challenging role, where you can truly make a difference, appeal to you? If your answer is “Yes”, then becoming a live-in carer could be the ideal career for you.
KP Live-in services are looking for live-in care companions who are reliable, caring, considerate and adaptable. Here at KP Live-in Services we are passionate about doing things right, ethically and giving you the best career satisfaction.
Supplying Live-in carers across the UK, KP Live-in services have a wide and fulfilling range of placements.
As a company that truly cares about our clients and carers, we will work with you to develop your skills, knowledge and help you to flourish.
Working as a live-in carer with us will give you the flexibility of managing your own diary, as well as the opportunity to travel & enjoy your own quality free time in between placements.
A typical length of a placement would be 3 to 4 weeks at one time, whereby you would live in our customer's personal home as a care companion and provide care according to their care plan.
As a live-in carer your duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting customers with personal care, medication
- General support around the home and welfare of the customer. Such as cooking, cleaning, and laundry
- No day will be the same, and your week will be filled with variety and flexibility
In addition to these exciting activities, below are just some of the exceptional and generous benefits you will receive when working as a live-in care companion with KP Live-in Services;
- Paid Holiday
- Full time, part-time and flexible working options
- Pension contribution
- Travel Expenses Covered
- Weekly Food Allowance
- Competitive Salary up to £650 per week
- Ongoing support and advice from your local manager
- Access to excellent training courses, knowledge, and support
- PCR Package for International Candidates
- Free accommodation in our customer’s home, with access to a private bedroom, in some cases en-suite.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following.
- Experience in a care setting, either professionally or personally
- A passion for care, companionship and supporting others
- Resilience and motivation to support others
- Flexibility to commit to a generic working pattern of 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off, however longer placement options are available and preferred in some cases
If you are reading this thinking that this could be a career prospect for you, then apply now.
£570 - 700/per week Food and Travel Expenses Paid. Free Accommodation
Compassionate Carer Needed for Elderly Man in East London
Live in Care Worker
Caremark Cheltenham & Tewkesbury
Live in carer - Lewes, East Sussex
Candlelight24 Live In Care
East Sussex, UK
Community support worker
Airmid Staffing Ltd
East Sussex, UK