Live in Carer
1 month ago
550.00 - 650.00/Week
Job DescriptionAre you looking to use all your skills and personality to deliver amazing one-to-one care in our customers own homes?
At Greenwood Homecare we believe the delivery of high-quality person-centred care is the most rewarding role anyone could do; we are looking for genuine carers to join our team to deliver a diverse range of care and support needs to our customers.
Our live-in care team enrich the lives of our customers enabling them to remain independently living in their own home not just safely but in the lifestyle, they are accustomed to.
We will create your profile and use your strengths to pair you with a customer in which your personality and theirs can create a great working relationship.
We are looking for live-in carers to work in and around Peterborough, and Northamptonshire on a work pattern that meets your needs as well as our customers.
This role involves staying in the Customer’s home, providing all aspects of personal and domestic care, including:
* Assistance with all aspects of personal care, including:
* Showering and bathing
* Dressing and grooming
* Toileting and incontinence
* Assistance with all aspects of medication and the usage of aids and personal equipment such as ceiling track hoist or walking aids
* Assistance with day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, gardening, cleaning, and laundry
* Providing companionship, and support in the customers mental and physical activities, such as taking them shopping or to the cinema, reading and photo albums, or talking to them over cups of tea
We feel that within our team we need a blend of carers that could be flexible, have a rigid work pattern which could be 1, 2, 3 weeks on / off.
We will work with you to find the right customer and work pattern as we believe your work / homelife balance is equally as important as our customers.
* Previous experience an advantage (work or family experience)
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Excellent communication, verbal and written English
* Willing to complete an enhanced DBS / Online update also accepted
* Be able to live in a customer’s home offering one to one person centred care
* Salary of £550 - £650 per week dependent on client care needs
* Full, paid internal training and induction
* 28 days holidays per year
* Expenses paid to and from Live in placements
* Paid board, lodging and food whilst you are in the customer’s home
* Continuous training and opportunities for development
* 24-hour support from our management team including regular supervisions & appraisals
550.00 - 650.00/Week
Note: This link will take you to a third-party site