West Sussex, United Kingdom, GBP 80 - 100 per day, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 6 days ago
Guardian Angel Carers have young male client in the beautiful village of Bosham near Chichester, who is looking for a friendly, energetic male or female Live In Carer for companionship and assistance with personal care and meal preparation in his new purpose built property.
This young man suffered a head injury whilst surfing so has limited mobility, however is very outgoing and sociable.
You will be required to accompany him to the groups that he attends and other social activities, so a clean driving licence is essential.
You will be provided with your own private room, which will contain:
• A bed - with clean adequate bedding• Clear storage space for your belongings such as a wardrobe or cupboard• Adequate lighting, heating and a door that closes• Use of a bathroom with toilet, basin and shower or bath facilities* wifi
We are now holding interviews for the right candidates so you must be available for training from Monday 14th - Friday 18th November.
Our carers mean everything to us, we will honour you with..
1. £80-£100 per day
2. 28 days paid holiday a year
3. Monthly Pay
4. FREE Bespoke Care Certificate training
5. Working for a high-end, local care company
6. Health And Social Care Diploma Funding
7. Continuous professional development, with opportunities to specialise with further training
8. £100 -£500 Refer a Friend Scheme
Coming soon..*Private Healthcare*
Reliable, professional, caring and committed?
Fun, Energetic and Sociable?