Nationwide, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Do you have a caring and compassionate nature to offer companionship and
assistance to an elderly or disabled person, as you would your own relative?
If so, come and join our friendly family-run business.
Helping people remain independent at home.
We have induction weeks available on 8/11 to 11/11.
About our clients:
• Many of our clients require help washing, dressing, toileting, prompting to take their medication, escorting to appointments and on outings, and general companionship
• Some of our clients have complex needs such as memory loss, dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, PEG feeding, stoma care, incontinence and catheter care, post-operative and post-hospital stay support, palliative and end-of-life care
• Some clients own pets, so please bear this in mind if you suffer from allergies
• Former carer experience is desirable, however not essential, as we will train and support you in providing companionship to clients in their own homes, promoting their independence and enhancing their quality of life
• A commitment to provide the highest standard of care
• Good cookery and housekeeping skills, e.g. laundry, shopping, cleaning
• Reliability and flexibility
• Fitness and energy with a good sense of humour
• Good standard of spoken and written English
• Satisfactory references
• Valid driving licence with own transport desirable, but not essential (however if you do have a full licence, there is the option to assist with domiciliary care too)
In return, we offer:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay run
• High quality five-day induction and on-going training
• Signed training certificates and a training manual
• Enhanced DBS paid for by us
• Free uniform and hygiene items
• 24/7 on-call service to support you in case of emergencies
• Potential to train for NVQ qualifications
To apply please contact Donna Cook by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 01865 319187.
You can also contact us on Facebook using the following link https://www.facebook.com/MumbysHomecare/