We are currently looking to a recruit a Live-In Carer for a client based in the Home Counties. The roles involves staying in the customer’s home for two weeks at a time providing all aspects of personal and domestic care.
- Food and board included whilst in placement
- Support and advice available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from our office based management team
- Access to e-learning modules and career development advice
- Paid a full day’s pay on both the day you start and the day you finish
- Travel expenses to and from the clients home are paid.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for carers who are kind, patient, warm, and compassionate.
They are selected for their ability to be supportive to our clients by helping them with their daily personal care, the housekeeping, offering companionship and a common sense approach to dealing with the practicalities of running a household.
They need to be sensitive to clients’ needs, be able to maintain the clients’ dignity and respect, and be able to work on their own initiative on a one-to-one basis.
We prefer our carers to have had experience of care work, whether it’s through working for other agencies, working in the care sector or providing support to family members.
Shift Pattern – 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on
For further information please apply below or call 03331212301.