Nationwide, United Kingdom, GBP 455 - 600 per week, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 5 days ago
Independent People Homecare provides high quality Live in Care services to a wide range of Service Users with varying care and social needs.
Due to growth we are seeking to recruit experienced Live in Carer’s, salary ranges between £600-£455 per week, dependant on the care package.
Live in Care provides a model of care that is highly valued by Service Users, as it enables them to have more independence, flexibility and control over the care they require on a daily basis. Live in care involves a programme of personal care and household management that is personalised for each service user in the form of a Care Plan.
The role involves providing day-to-day personal assistance, emotional and physical care, helping the Service User to maintain and promote their independence.
Your duties will involve;
• Assisting with personal hygiene-showering/bathing
• Preparing meals
• Household support
• Other duties associated with daily activities
It is important that you have a caring nature, and a willing to make a positive difference to someone’s life. You must be able to work in a professional and discreet manner, ensuring that respect and dignity for the service user is maintained at all times.
• Previous experience in care
• Caring nature
• NVQ/Diploma 2-3 Health & Social Care
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Excellent communication, verbal and written English
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Work history for the last two years and references from previous employers.
Live in Care offers a rewarding career. We are looking for people who are focused on helping others.
In return we are offering a role that;
• Provides an excellent salary
• Excellent training
• Flexibility for a good work life balance
• A variety of shift patterns. From one week on and one week off, through to long term placements
• Long term career opportunities
If you have what it takes to make a positive impact on someone’s life, then apply now to join a company that cares and offers you an excellent career.