Nationwide, United Kingdom, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Please apply with CV including contact details if you are available to start ASAP. 2+ years experience in elderly care required.
As a part of Live-In Care placements you will live within the homes of elderly, disabled and other vulnerable adults.
- Our placements work on flexible rotational bases - you can choose when you work!
- All clients have their personalised care plan tailored to their specific needs. Typical tasks include assistance with personal care and hygiene, food preparation, medication prompting, shopping, housework and social support
- Receive pay weekly
- Reputable agency that supports carers and pays at least 50% higher than industry average
- Caregiver / support work experience required
- Compassionate, respectful and punctual
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to legally work in the UK
- Pass comprehensive background check
Cera is a premium provider of elderly care. We take pride to work with the best carers in the industry and remunerate them fairly for their outstanding hard work. Our carers have an average of 7 years work experience and are passionate about what they do. We are looking for live-in carers that are driven to go the extra mile to make a real difference in their clients' lives.