Live In Carer (Guaranteed Work Pattern)
1 day ago
Make a difference to elderly people’s lives by bringing joy & purpose as part of the UK's No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Whether you're new to care or you're an experienced carer, we would be delighted to hear from you. It's your character we care about, and our Bright Care Academy will cover everything you need to know.
Your Role As A Live-in Carer
As a live-in carer, you are there for all those little moments as you live side by side with your clients in their homes to provide personal care and companionship. Living and sharing life together means nurturing relationships that will last for life.
You’ll have a contract with a guaranteed working pattern with your matched regular client/s. You’ll be able to choose from the following working patterns (inclusive of a 2-hour daily break):
- 1 week on/1 week off
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
The starting salary is £763 per working week. There are always opportunities for progression, and we will review and upgrade your salary on a yearly basis, depending on performance.
What We Seek In Bright Carers
- Kind, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- A driving licence and car are hugely beneficial.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- To pass the DBS check.
Why Be Part Of Bright Care
We are wholeheartedly committed to the wellbeing of our employees. Therefore, we offer:
- First-class training and ongoing development delivered by our in-house Bright Care Academy.
- Good work-life balance. You can choose not to do extra shifts on your weeks off.
- Wellbeing support from our specialist in-house coach.
- Full support of our office-based care team every step of the way, as we’re not an agency.
- Option to help cover things which are important to you, for example, child care or dog care. Tell us what you need and we’ll work alongside you to enable you to thrive in your role.
- All mileage paid at 30p per mile, as well as covered public transport cost.
- A contribution of £100 for a return flight, if required.
- Accrued paid holidays.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
We are proud to be an employer of choice, being named the UK’s No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Ready To Join Our Award-Winning Family?
Apply now to start a rewarding care work journey with Bright Care.
Farnham, Surrey, UK
Live-in Care Worker
Self Employed Live-in Carer
Heritage Independent Living Ltd
Live in carer