Home Instead North Devon & Exmoor
4 days ago
With Home Instead, we have a CQC rating of OUTSTANDING, and winner of a 5 Star "Best Employers in Care" Award. We believe in relationship based care and we aspire to offer consistency and reliability to our clients by carefully matching our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support and build continuity of care. We like to raise people’s expectations of what care is all about which is why we are so proud of our amazing CAREGivers. We invest in training, promoting a strong teamwork ethic and making sure our CAREGivers have the support and resources they need to reach their full potential. This is truly shown as 95% of our CAREGivers in North Devon & Exmoor say they would recommend us to a friend.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in North Devon and Exmoor area as a Live In Care CAREGiver.
We are currently recruiting for a Live-in CAREGiver prepared to work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off in the clients home. The clients are a husband and wife living together in a bungalow in Bideford. Biedford is a sea side town on the North Devon coastline.
Key Responsibilities and client needs could include:
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- As you will be staying in the client’s home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy
- You may be the only person the client sees over a period of time, it is therefore essential to document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions
- You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice to keep clients safe and promote their well-being
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
- Stimulate and encourage through a variety of activities (for example clothing selection, hobbies and crafts)
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Help with continence care
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
Due to the responsibility involved in this role you must have at least 6 months professional care giving experience.
For the placement you must have your own driving licence and vehicle and be prepared to have business class 1 insurance as you will be required to take the clients to appointments as part of this role.
You must also have a right to work within the UK and have a permenant UK address for the relevant pre-employment checks to be carried out.
- Investment in you as a person. Full induction programme with Industry leading training along with a learning and development programme.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent rates of pay - £115 per day
- Double pay for bank holidays
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- Alternate weekends off
- Our friendly and experienced office team will be offering you support along the way
- On call support 24/7
- As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will also be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client and a separate room to stay.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01769 302003.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Bideford, Devon, UK
£875/per week Per week. Monthly pay
Compassionate Carer Needed for Elderly Man in East London
Live in Care Worker
Caremark Cheltenham & Tewkesbury
Live in carer - Lewes, East Sussex
Candlelight24 Live In Care
East Sussex, UK
Community support worker
Airmid Staffing Ltd
East Sussex, UK