Nationwide, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 9 days ago
Live In Care Provider
With One Of The Largest Independent Providers Of Care In The UK
Positions Currently Available Across England and Wales
£485pw Paid Fortnightly (Or More Depending On Client Needs)
Experience Not Essential As Full Training Will Be Provided.
Agincare has been at the forefront of providing independent care services across the UK for 3 decades and continues to be pioneering in its approach to care provision. In an ever challenging financial climate, our flexibility, creativity and excellent reputation ensures Agincare continues to grow and as such we continue to offer great people exceptional opportunities.
We are looking for committed, practical and caring live-in care workers for various positions throughout England and Wales; people who demonstrate compassion, integrity empathy and reliability. You will make a positive difference to our client’s by enabling them to remain in their own homes leading fulfilling lives, surrounded by their family and friends. You will support our clients across a range of services from companionship to complex support with conditions such as dementia or end of life care. With the continuous backing of the Agincare team you will help our clients to manage everyday challenges and risks with the reassurance of your help and guidance.
WE CAN OFFER YOU…
*Accommodation and Food paid for whilst in placement (great opportunity to save whilst working)
*Work between 2-11 weeks at a time with regular breaks
*A rewarding career
* FREE specialist and comprehensive training programme with ongoing and continuous support
* FREE accommodation whilst you are training
* A flexible pattern of work with regular breaks and the opportunity for permanent placement
* A commitment to Continuous Professional Development
* Opportunities to specialise in complex areas of care.
* Market leading support whilst in placement from Regional Care Coordinators, Specialist Trainers, a dedicated Welfare Officer and a structured 24/7 Office Support Team for everyday help and emergencies.
Agincare operates a policy of Equal Opportunities for all, and recognises and promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce. We are committed to treating all employees fairly regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.