Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 8 months ago
We are currently looking for workers who will provide live-in care positions. We have just been successful in being awarded a live in care contract in Gloucestershire from January 2016.
New hope care is always looking for enthusiastic, reliable home care workers to support independent living so that our customers can remain within the comfort of their own homes.
We provide support across the whole of the West Midlands.
The type of care New hope staff deliver, will vary from person to person but may include:
• Personal Care – Washing and bathing, helping people go to the toilet, general personal hygiene tasks and assisting individuals to get up and go to bed.
• Daily life skills Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping, taking people out to the shops, doctors or other social events.
• Specialised Care - Supporting people with more complex needs, for example, end - of - life care, dementia care, people with acquired brain injury or people living with an ongoing illness or condition.
What we look for . . .
As an organisation, we look to develop people who:
• Have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
• Possess a can do, positive attitude
• Possess the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
• Have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
• Enjoy a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
• Can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support
• Are fun and enjoyable to work with.
What we offer . . .
If you have the passion and desire to develop a career in care, in turn we can offer:
• Career development
• Local work
• Good rates of pay
• Paid holiday
• Free Induction training
• Regular refresher training
• Regular supervision
• Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
Although care experience is essential, if you lack care experience, but feel as though you have the aptitude and motivation to start a career in care, please speak to a Manager and we will gladly let you know whether we may have a position for you.