Live In Care Work - Immediate Start - UK nationwide - £700 - £840 per week
HomeTouch Care Ltd.
2 days ago
£700 - 840/per week
Hometouch is the UK’s largest online home care service that connects families looking for care with high-quality, vetted carers in their area. Our friendly care team will support you throughout the process and ensure you find the perfect client.
Hometouch was founded by Dr Jamie Wilson, a former NHS Dementia Specialist who understands the challenges carers face. Jamie’s experience motivated him to take action and create a modern technology platform that gives you the opportunity to engage and stay informed. We believe our carers and clients deserve a choice and we pride ourselves on offering a unique service.
We require you to have a minimum of 6 months of care experience. Relevant qualifications and certifications in health & social care are desirable but not essential.
We are big on our values and will assess you to ensure you possess the following qualities and values aligned with our company culture.
- Ownership & Commitment: Dedication to providing care and support but also understanding the responsibility you have as a Live-in Carer
- Do the right thing: Respect, Dignity and Privacy
- Be Better: Learning and Reflection and Partnership
- Be Thorough: Conscientious, Detail Orientated and Responsive
- Be Kind: Demonstrate Kindness, Care and Compassion
Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending on the complexity of your client's needs you can expect to cover some or all of the following duties.
- Personal Care to assist your client with washing, dressing and toileting
- Companionship and assisting your client with daily activities
- Light housekeeping duties including laundry and cleaning
- Toileting support with commode, incontinence, changing pads and emptying catheter bags
- Cooking your client nutritious meals
- Shopping and attending appointments
- Medication administration
- Moving and positioning, hoisting and slide sheets
- Emotional support and encouragement
Hometouch offers a self-employed platform where our carers have the flexibility to choose when they work!
- £700 to £840 per week
- Additional £40 per week food allowance
- Weekly Pay!
- Free Training and certificates (Practical training offered at a venue close to you followed by online training)
- New In-house Dementia Specialist training now available online with our clinical team
- Full support working collaboratively with a Care Manager to deliver your client's care
- £50 sign-up bonus available to carers who complete compliance checks within 2 weeks
We have Immediate Live In Care work available with Hometouch Care Nationwide!
If you're looking for care worker jobs, care work, or live-in care work in the UK and you have a minimum of 6 months experience, flexibility to travel and possess our values then we want to hear from you.
There’s no place like Hometouch!!
Hometouch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure. It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with vulnerable adults.
Bristol, Bristol, UK
£700 - 840/per week
Temporary Live In Carer needed
East Sussex, UK
Female live in carer reqd for 2 weeks. 14th -28th Aug
Tetra Live-in Care
Live In Carer
Caremark Wokingham & Bracknell