Worcestershire, United Kingdom, GBP 540.00 - 610.00 per week Employee bonus scheme plus travel costs paid., Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 12 days ago
To support each customer to remain living in their own homes for as long as they require. To provide each customer with a high quality of care, that is respectful, digniﬁed and encourages independence whilst adhering to the customers care and support plan. Document and report all relevant customer care information.
Live-in care assistants provide support and encouragement that empowers the customer to lead an independent lifestyle. As the live-in care worker resides in the customers home it is important that the care worker recognise the importance of respecting the customer’s right to make choices and maintaining privacy. Live-in care workers are there to assist the customer in maintaining their lifestyle in a safe and secure manner.
The live-in care assistant is not on duty 24 hours a day and is afforded time off when their services are not required. This is normally in the afternoon but may vary according to the customer’s needs.
Duties and responsibilities for the Live in Care Assistant;
- To assist customers with all aspects of their meal preparation.
- To assist customers with all aspects of their personal care.
- To assist customers with all aspects of medication.
- To support customers in the use of aids and personal equipment.
- To support customers with home management.
- To help in the promotion of a customer’s mental and physical.
- To document and report all relevant customer information.
- To support a customer through temporary and terminal illness.
- To work as part of the Bluebird Care team.
~ To comply with the Bluebird Care business guidelines and policies at all times.
Starting salary £540 to £610 per week (dependant on complexity of needs), plus travel costs paid and employee bonus scheme available.
Desirable for the Live in Care Assistant role;
~ Knowledge of the care sector
~ Previous experience as a care worker
- Medication administration qualiﬁcation
- S/NVQ/QCF Level 2 or equivalent
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Flexible approach to working
Full drivers licence - no more than 6 points
For more information or to apply for the Live in Care Assistant role please click apply or
contact Andy Toon - 01386 764830