Live In Care Assistant
SweetTree Home Care Services
2 hours ago
£625 - 672/per week
LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT, CHELSEA
Salary from £625 - £672 per week
£500 Bonus after first month of placement
- Flexible Working
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Free Accredited Training
- Paid Holiday
- Career Progression
SweetTree is a CQC rated Outstanding Company that provides care and support to our clients in their own homes.
Being a Live-in Care Assistant is very rewarding, especially in the current climate as social care is going the extra mile. We are currently looking for a passionate Live-In Care Assistant, to provide exceptional care and support to our client in Chelsea.
Our live-in care assistants will be rewarded with a £500 bonus after their first 4 weeks supporting our clients – that’s our way of saying thank you for the amazing work you do as live-in care assistants.
The successful Live-In Care Assistant candidate must have previous care experience supporting elderly or dementia clients. Our accredited Care Training Academy will provide you with all the training & tools needed to provide outstanding care.
The Live-In Care Assistant weekly rate starts from £625 - £672 per week, plus there is an additional food allowance of £40 per week; you will have your own room and a 2-hour break daily.
As a Live-In Care Assistant, you may be involved with:
- Providing companionship by spending time together, chatting, watching tv
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing, showering, dressing and toileting
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting with mobility needs
- Oversee the clients medication needs in line with the care plan
- Undertake household chores including cleaning, washing, and ironing
- Assist with other tasks such as making doctor appointments, picking up prescriptions or shopping
Our Live-In Care Assistant Benefits include
- Competitive day rates from £625 per week
- £500 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive & free Pre Employment Programme
- 24/7 on-call support
- Internal awards, a recognition scheme, and Long Service Awards
- £200 Friend Referral Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
- DBS Certificate fully refunded once you have worked 80 hours
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Career development pathways through our award-winning Care Training Academy
Please press apply for this Live-In Care Assistant role and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
£625 - 672/per week
Graduate/Live-in PA/Carer/Support Worker to Games Design Student-Hull
Live in carer