Homecare care assistant
Amflo Care Services
1 day ago
£750 - 900/per week
1.1 Personal Care:
- Dressing and undressing / preparing the service user for Day Care or trips out.
- Washing / bathing / showering / shaving / grooming / cleaning teeth.
- Hair care (washing/brushing).
- Nail care (fingernails only).
- Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Continence management.
- Getting in and out of bed.
- Day/evening/night sitting services, as required.
1.2 Healthcare - assisting the service user to take prescribed medication.
1.3 Dietary Care:
- Preparation of snacks and meals according to the service user’s likes.
- Assisting with feeding, as required.
1.4 Domestic / Household Services:
- General cleaning duties, to include cleaning/dusting/vacuuming/polishing.
- Clearing refuse and rubbish.
- Laundering / Ironing as required.
- Shopping, and the preparation of shopping lists and assistance with budgeting.
1.5 Personal services:
- Assistance with personal finances, including paying bills, and collecting pensions.
- Personal planning (birthdays/anniversaries etc)
- Democratic rights (voting cards etc).
- To conform to all Policies and Procedures laid down by the Organisation in respect of carrying out these Care Duties and other administrative aspects of the business, as relevant.
- To participate as directed by the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor in Induction Training and regular In-service Training programmes.
- To maintain accurate, concise and timely records of service user care, daily sheets, time sheets and mileage sheets.
- To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor.
- To report back to the Domiciliary Care Services Manager / Supervisor on any aspect of service user care which they feel warrants investigation or urgent action.
- To participate in reviews of service users’ Care Plans as required.
£750 - 900/per week Competitive salary, Flexible working
Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Live in Care Assisatnt
Home Instead Beverley and Hull
East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
Care Assistant (NW2 Postcode)
Live-in Carer (Temp Cover)
Noble Live-in Care