Excellent pay rates with the Managed Care Dept at Consultus Care
Consultus Care & Nursing
6 days ago
£674 - 1064/per week
About Consultus Care & Nursing:
Recently awarded Most Compassionate Care provider in the South East by Global Health Pharma in 2021
We have been providing live-in carers and nurses privately throughout the UK for nearly 60 years. Since our family-led company was established in 1962, we have stayed true to our vision of our founder, the late Mrs. Anne Stevens, who knew that people feel better at home.
Our Managed Care Department is regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is rated GOOD. The CQC takes steps to ensure the quality of our service and you may be contacted by them, as part of their review of our organisation.
We select, reference, DBS check, and train carers. Carers receive payment directly from Consultus, who is responsible for deducting tax and National Insurance contributions adding their holiday pay pension according to statutory PAYE entailments.
The role as a Live-in Carer:
Our exceptional Consultus live-in carers and nurses ensure hundreds of elderly and vulnerable people remain happy and secure amongst their belongings and memories in their cherished homes.
We support private clients in their own homes with Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, Stroke, and Palliative care.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship
- Accompanying clients to appointments and social activities
- Washing, dressing, and various other aspects of personal care
- Cooking, shopping, laundry, and housekeeping
- Moving and positioning
- Toileting, assisting with incontinence
- Ensuring your clients feel safe, secure, and comfortable in their own home
Benefits of a Managed Carer:
- You can expect to earn £674-£1,064 per week
- Inclusive accommodation while on assignment
- Travelling costs covered (up to £60)
- Double rates of pay for bank holidays plus other occasional days
- Three luxurious carer houses, located in a beautiful part of Tonbridge in Kent
- Additional training and qualifications offered by our multi-award-winning training team
- Our bookings will typically last for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Flexible working – You choose when you work!
You'll also receive a complimentary training package from our award-winning centre worth over £200, plus a £50 further education voucher to use in our training centre*.
*Training needs to be completed within 10 days, including a half-day practical training session. Training certificates received after 42 days' worth of bookings.
Our training is recognised as a Skills for Care, Centre of excellence. Most recently winning the Home Care Awards in 2019. We invest in all our carer’s, whether you are new to care or experienced. Our carers are equipped with the right knowledge, information, and support to successfully build a career as a Live-in Carer.
We strive to exceed expectations by remaining true to our mission and recruit based on our company values.
Our Mission Statement
- Remain dedicated to our mission
- Respect the dignity and diversity of each individual – client, employee, nurse, and carer
- Commit to a policy of equal opportunities
- Strive for excellence and professionalism in everything we do
- Ensure we remain at the forefront of private care and nursing standards
- Respect, Dignity, and Diversity
- Working together
- Learning and Reflection
- Commitment to quality care and support
Consultus Care & Nursing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure. It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with vulnerable adults.
Please note – Only those with a British/EU Passport or a British Ancestry Visa may apply to become a carer. Consultus is unable to sponsor applicants or assist those needing to obtain a work visa.
Please click the Apply Now button below or contact our recruitment team on 01732 355 231 for more information.
£674 - 1064/per week
Personal Care Assistant
West Sussex, UK
Tetra Live-in Care
Tetra Live-in Care
Live In Care Worker for the charity Hopscotch