This job has expired
Consultus Care - Earn up to £1,064 p/w as a Live-in Carer
Consultus Care & Nursing
3 months ago
£674 - 1064/per week
WAIT! This job has expired
Awarded Most Compassionate Care provider in the South East by Global Health Pharma in 2021
We have been providing live-in carers and nurses privately throughout the UK for 60 years. Since our family-led firm was established in 1962, we have stayed true to our vision of our founder, the late Mrs. Anne Stevens, who knew that people feel better at home.
The role as a Live-in Carer:
Our exceptional Consultus live-in carers and nurses ensure hundreds of elderly and vulnerable people remain happy and secure amongst their belongings and memories in their cherished home.
We support private clients in their own home with Dementia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, Stroke, and Palliative care.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing companionship
- Accompanying clients to appointments and social activities
- Washing, dressing, and various other aspects of personal care
- Cooking, shopping, laundry, and housekeeping
- Moving and positioning
- Toileting, assisting with incontinence
- Ensuring your clients feel safe, secure, and comfortable in their own home
- You can expect to earn £674-£1,064 per week
- £7.50 additional night call supplement
- Inclusive accommodation while on assignment
- Travelling costs as agreed with your clients
- Double rates of pay for bank holidays plus other occasional days
- Three luxurious carer houses’, located in a beautiful part of Tonbridge in Kent
- Additional training and qualifications offered by our multi-award-winning training team
- Our bookings will typically last for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Flexible working – You choose when you work!
You'll also receive a complimentary training package from our award-winning centre worth over £200*.
*Training needs to be completed within 10 days, including a half-day practical training session. Training certificates received after 42 days' worth of bookings.
From 4th April carers who are new to Consultus will complete a blended induction programme which includes online training and attendance at our new three-day face-to-face induction course at our training centre in Tonbridge.
The three-day in-house training will include basic life support and moving and positioning practical training as well as sessions on personal care and all the mandatory topics that have not been covered in the online learning, such as food hygiene, nutrition and hydration, recording, and reporting and communication.
While attending the training carers will be interviewed by their care consultant and they will attend a session where they will learn more about our two models of care.
Our training is recognised as a Skills for Care, Centre of Excellence. Most recently winning the Home Care Awards in 2019. We invest in all our carers, whether you are new to care or experienced. Our carers are equipped with the right knowledge, information, and support to successfully build a career as a Live-in Carer.
We strive to exceed expectations by remaining true to our mission and recruit based on our company values.
Our Mission Statement
- Remain dedicated to our mission
- Respect the dignity and diversity of each individual – client, employee, nurse, and carer
- Commit to a policy of equal opportunities
- Strive for excellence and professionalism in everything we do
- Ensure we remain at the forefront of private care and nursing standards
- Respect, Dignity, and Diversity
- Working together
- Learning and Reflection
- Commitment to quality care and support
Consultus Care & Nursing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure. It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with vulnerable adults.
Please note – Only those with Pre-settlement/Settlement status, a British or a British Ancestry Visa may apply to become a carer. Consultus is unable to sponsor applicants or assist those needing to obtain a work visa.
Please click the Apply Now button below or contact our recruitment team on 01732 355 231 for more information.
£674 - 1064/per week Access to further education
Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
This job has expired
Live In Carer
Rivendell Care & Support
Live In Carer - Male
Right at Home Maidenhead
Helping Hands Homecare
Helping Hands Homecare