West Midlands, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 7 days ago
This position will be based in and around the Coventry area although assignments may be offered outside this area.
KEY ROLES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Record and maintain accurate written records.
• Support the service user with any personal care tasks necessary, such as washing, bathing, dressing and using the toilet whilst ensuring the persons right to privacy, dignity and cleanliness are respected.
• Support with general daily living activities, e.g. meal preparation, and encourage service users to participate as much as they wish or are capable of doing.
• Support and enable the service user to maintain their physical, social and emotional well being.
• Ensure appropriate standards of general hygiene and cleanliness are maintained and achieve the highest domestic standard in respect of household tasks.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to us via the email button above. Or alternatively, if you have any queries please feel free to call us using the number provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!