Full-time live in carers and care support workers to start immediately.
Earning up-to £580 per week CALL NOW 01789 443 724 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Living in our customers’ home you will assist with everyday living as well as personal care, mobility and overseeing medication.
- No experience necessary. You’ll receive full award winning training at our five day residential induction week held at our National Training Centre
- Must be eligible to work in the UK with a good level of English communication
Contract Type: Full time, variable working hours
Salary: £450-£580 per week: Salary variance possible due to complexity of needs.
- Competitive salary up to £27,840 per annum
- Guaranteed full time work, flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Market leading support whilst in placement from Local Care Managers, a Registered Nursing Team, Specialist Trainers and a structured Office Support Team including 24/7 emergency support
- Accommodation and food paid for on Training and whilst on placement
- DBS Check – we manage all DBS submissions and references on your behalf
- Awarding winning Training at Induction stage and ongoing throughout your career with us
- Commitment to internal promotion
- Generous 'Refer A Friend' scheme - last year we paid out over £11,000!!
- Meet and Greet your Office Support Team whilst on Training including Q&A sessions with your Head Office support Teams
- Travel support to Training including a driver collection service to and from the bus and train station on arrival
- Personal introduction session with Tim Lee, our CEO and owner of our family-run organisation
About Helping Hands
Helping Hands is the largest and fastest growing live-in care company in the UK, join Helping Hands as a live-in carer and enjoy regular placements across the UK.
To learn more about exciting opportunities with Helping Hands visit http://www.helpinghandshomecare.co.uk/jobs/live-in-carer-jobs/
Nationwide, United Kingdom
GBP 450 - 580 per week, Salary variance possible due to complexity of needs.