Surrey, United Kingdom, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 10 days ago
We are looking to place a permanent live in carer with our elderly female customer, living in Haslemere, Surrey. The live in carer would receive £100.00 per 24 hours (this rate is not negotiable). The live in carer would be expected to work on a self –employed basis, invoicing the agency . The live in carer would need to be willing to adhere to pre-agreed invoicing procedures. The live in carer must also have a UK bank account and be willing to accept payment via a bank transfer. The live-in carer would also need to provide the agency with their unique tax reference number (UTR) as proof of self-employment.
The carer could be permanent or at least willing to work on a 2 week on & off rota. The role is due to start on Wednesday 16th September 2016.
The ideal person (s) MUST –
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to speak and write English.
• Have a kind and caring nature and be experienced in care work.
• Be willing to work to set policies and procedures in their day-to-day work e.g. medication policy.
• Be reliable, honest and trustworthy.
• Be willing to be CRB checked and also be willing to cover the cost of this check.
. Be willing to provide details for 2 references – one must be from most recent employer.
• Be willing to undertake mandatory training from time to time – either by attending a course or completing on-line training.
• Be able to cook and prepare simple meals as requested by the customer.
• Be willing to deliver personal care, help with medication, and carry out laundry & light domestic tasks.
• The customer has a small dog and two cats, so animal lover is preferred!
Please note all successful applicants will need to be able to prove their right to work in the UK.
If you meet all of the above criteria and would like to apply we look forward to hearing from you. Please when possible respond by attaching your CV.