Lancaster, Lancashire, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 12 days ago
Working for Bluebird Care Lancaster & South Lakeland means that you will be part of one of the nation’s leading providers of homecare. We value our care staff as our strongest asset and we seek the best people.
We are looking for live-in care assistants to support our customers in the Lancashire and South Cumbria areas. We seek enthusiastic, reliable, caring and compassionate people to join our growing live-in care team. Living in our customers’ home you will be supporting them with all aspects of their day to day living, including personal care, mobility and overseeing medication, so that they can enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Live-in care work offers many rewards, but can also be challenging, and it requires a special kind of person. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready to make a difference? Are you attracted to the idea of living and working in an area of outstanding natural beauty?
* Genuine caring personality; compassion, patience and resilience
* Effective communication skills
* Commitment, reliability and initiative
* Ability to work flexibly; the exact pattern depends on the customer requirements, and the level of care they need
* We prefer our live-in candidates to have some previous experience in some form of caring role, whether professionally or having cared for a loved one.
Working as a live-in care assistant for Bluebird Care Lancaster & South Lakeland, you will receive high quality training, first-class support and excellent rates of pay.
If you think you would like to join the Bluebird Care Lancaster & South Lakeland Team in this rewarding role as live-in care worker, providing valuable care and support to our customers in all aspects of their daily lives please contact us:
Tel: 01524 388 829