South East, United Kingdom, GBP 405 - 570 per week £500 refer friend bonus, 28 days holiday, £100 immediate start bonus, Self employed or Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 23 hours ago
• Competitive pay (£20,020 - £28,600)
• Accommodation included whilst in placement
• £100 Immediate Start Bonus when you Join Us *Terms & Conditions Apply*
• Support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with 20 years experience
• Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
• Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Carer
• Free accommodation whilst training with breakfast and lunch provided
• Commitment to career development and training
As a Carer you will need to be:
• Caring, Kind & Compassionate
• At least 21 years old
• Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
• Speak clear and fluent English
• Hold Valid Right to Work in UK
• Prepared to potentially re-locate
The role of a live-in carer is a unique and special opportunity to help make another persons life a little easier. You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, possibly some shopping and even be responsible for transporting our client around. But most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after. Caring for someone full time is quite demanding, but is very rewarding. You are helping maintain their independence, something that is priceless and allows some aspect of control of their life.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. At the ENA Care Group we are committed to the learning and development needs of all our staff. We offer continuous management support and a personal development scheme to help you achieve your goals in care.
Who we are:
The ENA Care Group is a family run business and we have never lost sight of our family ethos.Established for 20 years, we are a leader in providing a wide variety of care options, tailored to our clients, and we pride ourselves on employing carers who share the same ethics as we do. What makes us different is our passion to ensure all of our carers have the training and tools to do the job. We always provide an on-call carer to support you in your role and we provide excellent opportunities to gain experience in a diverse and ever changing sector.