Nationwide, United Kingdom, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 6 days ago
The first step to your rewarding career ………
Ark Home Healthcare is a growing nationwide care provider, delivering high quality and personalised care at home services, from companionship to 24/7 live-in and complex care.
We are looking for reliable, caring team members to make a difference in the lives of others.
Provide 24/7 care to allow service users to remain in their own homes. As a “Live In” care worker you will be living with a service user and supporting with daily tasks in their own home, including personal care and household duties.
You will have:
• At least 6 months experience in a care environment, ideally “live in care”
• Good communication skills
• Genuine care for others
• Commitment and dedication
It’s great working for Ark and here’s why:
• Competitive rates of pay (up to £450 per week)
• FREE Induction, ongoing support and development with funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications.
• Career progression.
• Generous staff referral bonus scheme.
• Paid Holidays
Interviews available immediately – call today and kick start your new career
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified personas regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion, or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.