London, United Kingdom, GBP 580 - 620 per week, Temporary
Live in care on 2 week on and 2 week off
This job includes everyday routine ranging from dressing through to help with the domestic duties. we are looking for a carer who will work a rota of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, but is flexible, provided continuous care.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience and be able to provide appropriate references. It is important that you feel a genuine desire to do care work and can demonstrate, empathy, compassion and understanding.
In addition our client is looking for an individual who will bring energy and enthusiasm to the role whilst being capable of providing excellent companionship and delivering appropriate care services.
• Respecting the family environment
• Assisting with all manual handling
• Communicating and engaging with the client
• Assisting with equipment and all aspects of care
• Bowel evacuation and management
Ideal experience and skills:
• Taking care of a client with catheter care
• Previous experience working as a live-in carer or providing personal care in a home environment
• An understanding of the considerations which need to be taken into account when caring for a client in a family environment
• DBS Clear
Must have availability to work on a live in basis during the Christmas period.
In return we offer the opportunity to work in a varied environment rather than a mundane desk job and hopefully to be inspired by our clients.
Your starting pay will be £580 - £620, per 7 days worked.