Nationwide, United Kingdom, GBP 525 - 595 per week, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 8 days ago
Trinity Homecare provides quality live-in care enabling our clients to continue to live independently within the comfort of their own homes. With over 19 years’ experience within this specialist sector, we can help you have a bright and rewarding career as a live-in carer.
* Up to £630 per week dependant on level of client care required and your level of experience and skill
* Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
* Self-employed work status OR Fully employed status - we offer both options and have clients who request both.
* Full training which is free of charge to you.
* Client specific training where required
* 24 hour, round the clock support from our friendly care management team
* A real, genuine focus on matching the right care worker and client – we believe happy carers leads to happy clients so we focus on finding you the right role!
* We seek bright and enthusiastic Live In Care Assistants with compassion, empathy and common sense. Some previous care training and experience would be advantageous, however not all our positions require prior experience.
* The role requires you to live in the home of the person receiving care (24hrs, 7 days per week). You will be eligible for a 2 hour break daily whilst on assignment. Ideally we seek Live In Care Assistants who can commit to a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks, however we do also have shorter relief placements and holiday cover assignments. We also have longer term assignments (3+ months) so an ability to reside in the customers home for extended periods is required.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential, as you will be in sole charge of a client within their own home and will be required to document daily routines and activities.
* A number of our assignments require drivers so a full, clean driving licence for use in the UK is advantageous.
* Trinity Companion - this role mainly involves housekeeping (e.g. cooking, shopping, washing, ironing, light cleaning, companionship etc). We have a limited number of these roles available and most roles require some personal care.
* Trinity Carer - this role involves assisting the client with personal care (e.g. washing, dressing, medication, toileting, moving and handling etc.). The client may also suffer from dementia.
* Trinity Specialist - this role involves dealing with complex care needs, like difficult behaviour, high mobility needs or advanced dementia.
If you want to help make a difference to someone’s life; start your fulfilling career journey with Trinity Homecare.
Please call the Recruitment Team on 0207 183 6686 today for a friendly chat
OR APPLY ONLINE at http://www.trinityhomecare.co.uk
VISIT http://www.trinityhomecare.co.uk to find out more about Trinity
Trinity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trinity are based on assessment of suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race,colour, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy), disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status. Trinity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.