East England, United Kingdom, GBP 520 per week, Employed (PAYE)
Posted: 9 days ago
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE POSITION FOR A LIVE-IN CARE ASSISTANT– SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START ASAP
- You must be available to attend the training programme and commence the care package immediately.
- A full DBS certificate will be required or candidates to be on the update service.
Bluebird Care offer bespoke and personalised care ensuring our customers quality of life within their own home. We have a local team who support all of our live-in care assistants which makes our boutique approach so attractive.
As part of our ongoing growth and expansion of our business we are seeking female Live-In care assistants to join our existing team to support new and existing customers.
The package includes:
- From £520.00 per week
- Team incentives & benefits package
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Career development with funded QCF qualifications within the Health & Social Care sector
- Fully paid training provided including induction training. Initial accommodation & travel allowance
- 2 Hour daily rest breaks
FOR IMMEDIATE START PLEASE EMAIL YOUR C.V TO firstname.lastname@example.org INCLUDING YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND A MEMBER OF RECRUITMENT TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU FOR AN IMMEDIATE TELEPHONE INTERVIEW